Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
Already in the early 2010s numerous studies indicated towards the immense potential of online events - like conferences and exhibitions - due to their many advantages compared to the traditional local form. According to a study carried out by Market Research Media, the virtual conference and trade show market had more than doubled in the year from 2008 to 2009, and an annual growth rate of 56% with a volume of $18.6 billion US dollar was predicted for the years 2010 - 2015. It has become apparent that this forecast was even surpassed. Since then, the virtual event market continues to grow, not least due to the increasing concern about the spread of COVID-19 in recent years.
It is obvious that an online event cannot replace all characteristics of its local equivalent, especially the social atmosphere and the reunion with acquaintances. However, all the essential elements of conferences and exhibitions are not only fully covered by online events, but extended and complemented by a variety of additional benefits that a local event could never provide. As various surveys have shown, this is confirmed by a lot of positive feedback from participants.
- extremely convenient and time-saving
- accessible at any time in any place
- no travel expenses, no hotel bills
- no waiting times, no crowding
- personalized agenda
- global networking
- don't miss a thing, repeat function & maximum output
- simplified establishing/maintenance of new contacts
- content accessible even beyond the official ending
BENEFITS FOR CONTRIBUTORS
- comparatively cost & time effective
- large international audience
- extensive networking
- live-consulting and appointments
- optimal customer service (all staff on spot)
- simultaneous reaching of a wider target group
- immediate information update
- real-time success monitoring
Do you want to contribute READ MORE
Our platform host is the expo-IP GmbH. With over 20 years and more than 30.000 hosted online conferences of experience, expo-IP is probably one of the most successful platforms for online events. The event server is ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certificated and located in a data center in 64293 Darmstadt, Germany. Events are in accordance with the requirements under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Find out more on https://expo-ip.com/